Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Review


Over the weekend, David and I headed back to Indianapolis.

We said goodbye to our house in Indy :(  We had to pack up a couple of things still and get the house all cleaned for the new owners. It was emotional to say bye to a house that had so many memories, even for just a short 2 years of ownership.

David bought the house a few months after we met. I helped him clean and get moved in one weekend when I was visiting ( I was still living in MI). I remember thinking that I would probably be moving into this house someday, as this was right about the time I fell in love and had a good feeling about this relationship.


David put so much work into the house and I helped immensely with the decorating. We were happy here. 

While moving back to Michigan is such a blessing for us, we will never forget that home and all the memories we had in it. 


We also had the change to spend lots of time with family and friends we have in Indy as well. 

Sunday night we caught up on a new favorite show of ours, Red Band Society. Has any one else been watching this!? So good! Definitely recommend you check it out. 

The Red Band Society

That's all I have for today! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS