Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stocking Stuffers - A Few of My Favorite Things


With less than one month to go until Christmas, it would be a good idea to get ahead of Christmas shopping. I love the idea of stocking stuffers. This is where you can give practical gifts and things that others won't necessarily buy for themselves. 

As part of the Holiday Link up with Cheers Y'allA. Liz Adventures Miss DixieSouthern Style, I put together a few of my stocking stuffer ideas.
Stocking Stuffers
What is your favorite stocking stuffer to receive?? I think mine is definitely comfy socks or chapstick. 



2 comments:

  1. Makeup brushes - something you can never have too much of!

    Great picks!

    Miranda
    lifeinthelowcountrysc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS