Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Lazy but Productive Weekend

Per usual, the weekend went by way too fast! 

It was a pretty good weekend here. 

Friday night, we rented The Wolf of Wall Street. I fell asleep during the last 30 minutes. I must say, NOT my kind of movie. Way too sexually graphic for me. It really took away from the movie in MY opinion. 

Saturday we hit the ground running with errands. Grocery shopping, took some things to our storage unit, hair cut for David and a quick trip to Home Depot.  In between, we stopped at my favorite new pizza place, Blaze pizza. This pizza is amazing! I told David I didn't care what we did this weekend as long as I could satisfy my craving for Blaze. And I did indeed!



Insert food picture ;)

We also headed out driving to a bunch of different areas in the Detroit suburbs. David and I are both completely new to this area so before we started really hunting, we wanted to scope out areas that may suit our needs. A lot of driving, but in the end, we think we found an area we want to start searching in. Woo Hoo! Baby steps!

We did a mini-date night of dinner out and rented another movie, Her.
AGAIN, fell asleep with 30 minutes to go. (Notice a trend here?) This one was better than the night before but the movie was so darn weird! 

Sunday was a really lazy day besides a walk.

I was able to finally take David to a park I found the other day. We took Padrig for a short walk on one of the trails. I decided I need to buy cross-country skis this year because they have some awesome paths for the winter! I am wayyyy too lazy in the winter and I want this year to be different. 



It was a really, laid back weekend and just what we needed. David had a different work schedule today so we were able to go check out the cutest cape code house with our realtor.  It's a MAJOR fixer upper but has so much potential! We are both pretty obsessed with the area it's located in as well as the outdoor space.  It's a sad house that needs some love and I think David and I are just the people to do it!? Channelling our inner HGTV selves!

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very relaxing weekend, which is just what is needed before all of the holiday craziness strikes!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS