Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things

Happy Tuesday! 

I really enjoy all the holiday link up parties go around this time of year!!! So I'm joining a great one today! 

Joining the Holiday Link Up Party hosted by A.LIZ ADVENTURES, CHEERS Y'ALL, MISS DIXIE AND SOUTHERN STYLE.



A few of my favorite things/Wish List Items!



A Few of My Favorite Things



1 - I have been looking for a good way to store all my jewelry without taking up a bunch of space and this storage mirror seems like the perfect solution! Sidenote: I think I will have to find a cheaper alternative. 

2 - Love the details on this necklace from LOFT

3 - Could always use a few more glamour stud-like earrings.

4 - Need some Spartan decals for the new car! Go Green!

5 -  And why not add another MSU item such as lounge pants. 


Can't wait to see everyone else's lists!

2 comments:

  1. that mirror is so pretty! i have one from west elm that i love! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a Mama Mio giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mirror is divine and I love the sparkles on your list.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS