Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Five on Friday


Finally Friday!


Linking up with A.Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, Hello!Happiness and The Good Life Blog.

Here goes my Five on Friday...

ONE - The CMA Awards was a pretty awesome mid-week treat! Seriously love Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley! And gotta love Miranda Lambert and Megan Tranor out there singing All About that Bass together! Woah, so much talent! 

TWO - This was a week of successful recipes! David and I are making a conscious effort to not eat out since I am not working currently. Therefore, Sunday night we went grocery shopping for the week ahead! In case you want to check out some good ones:, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Dessert and Breakfast Muffins. 

THREE - Finally saw Gone Girl. I read the book so I did know what to expect but it was so good! Intense! Next on the list is The Judge. I heard awesome things about it!

FOUR - Sequence! Love this game. So happy David enjoys playing it too! We were able to relax one evening and play while we caught up on some shows.



FIVE - Since we are new to the area, we finally checked out the mall and it did not disappoint. All of my favorite stores in one spot. So happy to have it within 5-10 minutes of our apartment. 

NEXT TIME I PROMISE TO ADD SOME MORE/BETTER PHOTOS! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm stopping by from the linkup, glad you liked Gone Girl.. it was an amazing movie! I didn't read the book but still enjoyed it (although this crazy woman should have been punished for something lol). Have a great weekend!

    Kristina
    www.medicineandmanicures.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS